Friday, November 7, 2008

This Week

So it is basically safe to say that this week has been an incredible week from hell. I had an intense Sociology project due that involved a multi page write up and a crazy huge Religious Studies paper on Messianic Claimants due. In the midst of writing these this week I was successfully locked out of my room twice in one day, had an emotional breakdown, and turned in my Religious Studies paper late. Needless to say, I am so glad that it is Friday.

I am going to take this weekend to catch up on some homework, sleep, and movie watching. It is well overdue. Since I came back from Fall Break my life has been non-stop. Much to the dismay of my professors I have not gone out yet I still have to chose sleep over shower because of the immense amount of homework that I have had lately.

Although this week has been extremely hectic and unenjoyable I did get an amazing Zac Efron poster at Meijer and yesterday the band did give us free Addidas fleeces for showing exreme amounts of effort in being in marching band....

Needless to say I am extremely happy today is Friday.

No comments: