Sunday, November 23, 2008

Sixteen

1. I fear that I have no firm opinions to make and that I am easily persuaded.

2. I want to take back my first kiss and have one that is amazing with someone that I like a lot.

3. I often fear that I will never get married.

4. Sometimes I forget that my dad is dead when I look at the pictures next to my desk under my loft. I often look at them and then think of things that I want to tell my dad about when I next see him or things that I want him to cook for me when I come home.

5. The only reason why I stay in band is because I feel that I can control how good I am at it. All I need to do is show up on time and attempt to march and I get immense awards because of it.

6. I once stole my cousins lip gloss and when she saw me using it I just told her we must have had the same one (I was nine)

7. When I show up too early to something I often times will drive around the neighborhood to kill time.

8. I read Postsecret every Sunday and I usually end up crying and saving a postcard or two on my computer.

9. I always want people to like me. I go to crazy lengths to make sure they do. When someone doesn't like me I cry and wonder what I did wrong.

10. Although I am a loud person I like to listen to the tv at an almost inaudible level

11. Most of the time when I cry it is not because I am sad it is because I am frustrated and don't know what to say

12. I wish I could take better pictures

13. I wish that I followed up with more things and that I was more timely in responding to letters

14. I often fear the future and wonder if teaching is what I really want to do for the rest of my life and if I will even make it out of college

15.I sometimes wish that I could just sleep and sleep and everything around me would figure itself out on its own

16. I wish that I could make everyone understand that death isn't as terrible as people make it out to be. Most of the time the people that have died were suffering and they are probably better off no matter where they go.





Reasons I picked you.....

....there are reasons.