Thursday, December 11, 2008

Last Day of Classes

I have finished my first semester as a college student. I don't know if I could call it successful, but it is done. I have finally figured out the "time management" thing that people have always told me about and as surprising as it may be, facebook doesn't facilitate in successful time management. I know, it was a surprise to me too. I have one final next week and a paper due. I think I should do fairly well. I am kind of excited for them. Next semester can only go better, I am convinced. I think I will be taking far more interesting classes and my profs should be slightly more interesting than this semester, or at least I hope so.

Looking back now I realize that college is amazing, at least the weekend part of it. It is also amazing to get to be with some of my best friends. I have made so many friends in these few short weeks its incredible. I think the most amazing part about college is the fact that I am just down the hall from my friends or just a couple buildings away. Its really nice to just take a quick study break and leave my room for a few minutes. I always knew that the social aspect of college was a plus but I didn't realize how much I would miss it during Christmas break let alone summer break. Its crazy.

College, as of now, is pretty much just as amazing as everyone said it was going to be. I can't wait to see what next semester has in store for me.

No comments: