Sunday, April 19, 2009

Post Secret

I feel that now is as good of a time as never to share with you my love for postsecret. Every Sunday I look at it religiously. I was just looking at the ones that I have saved...because I do save them to my computer and I thought about the evolution of myself this past year. The postsecrets that I have saved, I feel show how much I have changed from the beginning of the year. The ones that I have saved have evolved. I just found that really interesting. And of course, as the year winds down I am only reminded of my dad and how much I wish he were here right now to experience or listen to what has been going on with my life. Sometimes I wonder, would he really be proud of me? Then I tell myself, of course he would. Look at you! You are in college, in the most amazing maching band in the world, and you still have yet to fail a college course. You are doing some amazing things right now. I just need to keep reminding myself of this. Of course, my dad would always be proud of me, no matter what.

No comments: